Saturday, September 25, 2010

Week 19 4D Scan Picture



I wanted to share one of the 4D scan pictures that the doctor took when we had our extensive ultrasound scanning done at Week 19. The entire Dean Healthcare system in Madison only has one 4D scanning machine, and we were lucky enough to have Baby Millage scanned with this machine!

And if you don't already know, we also found Baby Millage's gender that day. There was absolutely no doubt about it...Baby Millage is a boy! We are thrilled and are just so excited to meet the little guy! I can't believe sometimes that we still have 18 weeks to go before I get to hold him and kiss him and snuggle him, but with the way time is flying by, our little boy will be here before we know it!

Oh and by the way, our doctor said Baby Millage was sucking his thumb a lot during his scan. In fact, in this picture, he is sucking his right thumb!

No comments:

Post a Comment