Happy Saturday! I know I am thrilled that it is the weekend :)
I thought it was about time that I posted an update. We were having serious computer issues since last weekend, so that restricted me somewhat in my blog capabilities! Anyway, things are going pretty well currently for Baby Millage and I. The little one seems to be growing like a weed these days. I feel like I can just look at my belly and it grows instantly :) Really though, since I hit the 20 week mark, my belly has grown a decent amount, but since the doctor said I should be gaining a 1/2 inch a week, I guess it is a good thing! For the most part, I am feeling alright. The major issue I am having is actually being able to sleep at night. I have reached a point where I just toss and turn all night and am awake sometimes for hours at a time because I just can't get comfortable. I do have a pregnancy pillow that aids me somewhat, but my joints and my hips are just so sore and sensitive lately that the pillow really isn't helping at this point. I am hoping that this gets better because I find myself exhausted so often and struggling to get through the work day sometimes. Aside from that, the other new thing I am experiencing lately is difficulty in getting up from the couch. I am usually fine getting out of bed or off of chairs, but since the couch is lower, it has started to become difficult for me to get back up to a standing position after I have been lying down. I think I am going to reach a point where Mike may actually have to pull me up! :)
Not too much else new with us. Mike is working a lot like usual and my job is keeping me plenty busy as well. Once Mike gets back from work today though (yes, he had to work another Saturday), I think we are going to go do our baby registry at Target. I am super excited!! I just love doing registries and this will be so much fun for me because I love looking at all of the baby stuff. This isn't exactly Mike's cup of tea, but how often do we get to do something like this?!?! I think he is going to be a little blown away by how much stuff we will actually need for Baby Millage's arrival!
Well, have a great weekend everyone! I have another doctor appointment this coming Wednesday where I have to get all kinds of testing done so I will keep you all posted on the little one's progress!
Love to you all,
Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment