Hello to all of our family and friends! Since a lot of you don't live very close to us, we wanted to have a way to stay in touch with you during my first pregnancy. We will be adding some pictures and posts to keep everyone updated over the next weeks until we reach January 13th, and then even after that once our little one arrives!
Currently, I am in Week 15. I have been feeling worse in the second trimester than I did in the first, which is a little backwards! I am extremely tired and feel just off most of the time, and it has definitely been a challenge to get through the long work day...I usually have to work in a quick nap during my lunch hour :)
I go back to the doctor tomorrow for my monthly visit and the triple screen test to check for Down's Syndrome and Spina Bifida. I have been really nervous about this appointment because I obviously want the baby to be as healthy as possible. I will just feel so relieved once we hopefully hear that the baby is healthy come Thursday. Mike isn't coming to this appointment due to work, but I also hope to hear the baby's heartbeat again tomorrow! Our next appointment will then be the 20 week checkup and ultrasound around the end of August where we get to find out if I am carrying a little boy or girl! :) Mike and I are both super anxious for that appointment!
Well, take care everyone! We will post a belly picture soon so you can see how much I have expanded already...
Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment